Is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria A project is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a unique product, service or result with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverable) undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with business as usual (or operations), which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities to produce products or services. In practice, the management of such distinct production approaches requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies.
A Project Manager understands every technical detail well enough to estimate its value for the overall success of the project.
Our project manager will:
- lead the project from analysis and scheduling to support of the released product;
- determine the requirements, resources, and schedule for project implementation;
- create and maintain technical and project documentation;
- perform team assessment and evaluation;
- assign individual responsibilities within the team;
- manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope control;
- Effectively predict, prevent and/or solve project issues.
Realistic Schedule Creation: Correct estimation of time needed for project implementation is important to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
Software Development Lifecycle Planning: Before starting the project, our managers will provide you with detailed development strategy. Knowing the entire plan, you as a client will be able to make adjustments, track the work in process or manage it yourself if needed.
Remote Project Management: Our project managers are able to control teams of IT experts scattered all over the world. As the client, you can always follow the development process easily. We use a transparent and secure project management system that prepares daily and/or weekly reports for you to keep an eye on the project.